Shrink Wrap Machines – shrink wrapping machines, muffle furnace
Hand held induction sealers are for test and quality control applications and are ideal for laboratory, or for sealing small batches of bottles. Compact and easy to use ‘plug in and go’ machines that we tend to export worldwide. We have two hand held bottle sealers, one is low cost INDUCTION CAPSEALER model 500HA and the other is new hand held induction sealer from ITW Pillar Technologies.
For sealing a bottle, just place the sealing head on top of the cap and press the start button to activate the sealer for a preset time. When the alarm goes on it indicates that the bottle is sealed and the bottle sealer is then ready to seal the succeeding bottle.
CAPSolutions model 500HA hand held sealer is a compact 500w unit of modern design with easy to use touch sensitive controls and digital display to view. Just by pressing the button on the sealing head we can operate it and it has a timer control which is adjustable in 0.1 second intervals and will seal caps up to 70mm diameter.
The latest advanced circuitry is contained in the ITW Pillar Technologies hand held induction sealer which is a new model introduced in 2006.It is top quality sealer with the highest specification and build quality and it is compact as expected from Pillar.
The timer is adjustable in 0.1 second intervals and it also has a variable power output for even more control. Two sizes of sealing heads are present to cover cap sizes from 10-70mm and 60-120mm.
For further information please contact us now on these hand held bottle sealers and our advice on which is best for your application.
- Mild- Steel painted construction
- 500mm X 350mm jaw opening (WXH) (350mm H is offered optionally)
- Quick-release sealing jaw assembly
- Fully guarded with Micro-Safety switch interlocking
- Gravity film feed
- Low film detector
- Doors with safety interlock, pressure senor
- A set of pusher plate with a Pneumatic pusher
- 1250mm long in feed conveyor projecting outside the machine
- Width of conveyor 150mm
- L/H or R/H mounted control box depending on in feed direction
- Power: 240 Volts AC 50/60 Hz
- Maximum installed power: 1.0KW (excluding Shrink Tunnel)
- Air requirement: 6bars @ 200 litres/min
- Maximum film width(mm): 640
- Maximum film reel diameter(mm): 300
- Film thickness (microns): 30-100
- Maximum Pack Size (mm): 500L X 330W X 300H
- Speed (ppm): 8 to 20, depending on several factors